I found 3lb bags of red potatoes at a local dollar store this week and decided to toss them with Ranch and roast them in the oven. In this recipe only the potatoes were purchased from a dollar store.
Click on the title bar above to view the recipe.
- Oven Roasted Ranch Red Potatoes
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
|6 people||7 minutes||45 minutes|
- Wash and pat dry the potatoes.
- Dice potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- Transfer potatoes from cutting board to a big bowl.
- Drizzle potatoes with enough olive oil to coat, sprinkle with 13 tsp of Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix. Stir in bowl until potatoes are coated with seasoning and oil.
- Evenly spread potatoes on a foil lined baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.